Subject: Invitation to Visit KHIVRAJ HANDICRAFTS at 60TH IHGF DELHI FAIR – AUTUMN 2025 (13 – 17 OCTOBER 2025)
From: Prakash Sankhla <[email-masked]>
To: PRAKASH SANKHLA <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2025 12:23:37 +0530

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings from
*KHIVRAJ HANDICRAFTS!*
We are pleased to invite you to India's largest handicraft fair, the *60th
IHGF DELHI FAIR – AUTUMN*, taking place from October
*13th to 17th, 2025, at the India Expo Centre & Mart in Greater Noida,
Delhi (NCR).*
As a leading manufacturer and exporter of high-quality leather furniture,
KHIVRAJ HANDICRAFTS specializes in a diverse range of seating, including
sofas, stools, chairs, and poufs.
We would be delighted to welcome you to our *Booth, H-02/03 in Hall 14*,
where you can explore our innovative designs and exceptional craftsmanship.

Our collections draw inspiration from vintage and antique styles worldwide,
blending timeless elegance with contemporary appeal. We believe our
unique pieces can elevate your offerings and provide your clients with
exceptional, one-of-a-kind furniture.

For your reference, we have attached our *Company Profile* so you can learn
more about our work and factory.

We would welcome the opportunity to explore potential collaborations and
believe our furniture can help create extraordinary spaces for your clients.

We look forward to meeting you at the fair and sharing an enriching
experience.

Register Now: - https://www.ihgfdelhifair.in/register

*Thanks & Regards.*
*PRAKASH SANKHLA*

*Govt. Recognized Star Export House*
*(Mfg. & Exporter of Indian handcrafted furniture)*

*PLOT NO 413, DHARMAVATO KA BAS,*
*OPPOSITE RAJ BAGH, SOORSAGAR*
*342024 JODHPUR.*
*MOB: +91-9001515272, +91-9509121887*
*Email ID:- [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*
*Website:- www.khivrajhandicrafts.com <http://www.khivrajhandicrafts.com/>*

<https://www.instagram.com/khivraj_handicrafts/>
<https://www.facebook.com/khivrajhandicrafts/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/khivraj-handicrafts/about/?viewAsMember=true>
  <https://join.skype.com/invite/ixXf5hSAnthO>