Subject: The Bloating Mystery 🤔
From: "Detox Organics" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2025 02:01:34 +0000

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/)

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/pages/shop)

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/pages/shop)

=E2=80=8A

You start the day feeling great. By evening, you look six months pregnant.

Chronic bloating isn't about eating too much. It's gut inflammation disrupt=
ing digestion.

When inflamed, food doesn't digest properly and even healthy foods cause di=
scomfort.

=E2=80=8A

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/pages/shop)

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/)

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/pages/shop)

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/detoxorganics)
[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/detoxorganics/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/detoxorganics/)

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/pages/shop)

No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-=
lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3DJcfvRx&c=3D01J0XQA9WMZ60MY7EE5VJZX0=
B9&k=3Dc37aa49708f040971d9ed9eda7621238&m=3D01K47JGWA5R9B0B7GHBBFFPKPX&r=3D=
01K69J9RZY6PY3W6VJ67S9J1G9).
Detox Organics 1140 W Alameda Dr Ste 2 Tempe, AZ 85282-3346