Subject: The Green Edit: Bold, Balanced, Beautiful
From: "The Painted Paper" <[email-masked]>
To: "LISA LAI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2025 14:31:26 +0000

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
[Shop All](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper)
[Shop by Color](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-color)
[Shop by Style](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-style)

[The Green Edit: Peel & Stick Wallpaper: Cressida](https://paintedpaper.com=
/collections/green/products/cressida-wallpaper)

[Mattie Peel & Stick Wallpaper](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/green/=
products/mattie)

[Lillia & Madden Peel & Stick Wallpaper](https://paintedpaper.com/collectio=
ns/green)

[SHOP LILLIA](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/green/products/lillia)

[SHOP MADDEN](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/green/products/madden-wa=
llpaper)

[Luca Bloom](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2/products/l=
uca-bloom-wallpaper)

Take Another Look at Our Best Sellers

[Image of Odette Arboretum Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/produc=
ts/odette-arboretum-wallpaper)

Odette Arboretum Wallpaper

[SHOP NOW](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/odette-arboretum-wallpap=
er)

[Image of Rosalind Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/product=
s/rosalind-floral-wallpaper)

Rosalind Floral Wallpaper

[SHOP NOW](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/rosalind-floral-wallpape=
r)

[Image of Luca Bloom Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/luc=
a-bloom-wallpaper)

Luca Bloom Wallpaper

[SHOP NOW](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/luca-bloom-wallpaper)

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=3D61554042305657)
[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/paintedpapery/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/paintedpapery/)

The Painted Paper
=C2=A9 2025 | All rights reserved.
[Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3D=
V594sk&c=3D01JSCM5G5Q48THZT1R2AJZ8WJT&k=3D17cd41963a0134c9045a01156c5bc422&=
m=3D01K6156TKPWK6F22G37WT9Z4DJ&r=3D01K68ATTMPH23NCAMDS9K03Q2F).