Subject: Shop Pastels This Holiday
From: Aspen & Arlo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2025 01:02:33 +0000 (UTC)

https://aspenandarlo.com

[BESTSELLERS](https://aspenandarlo.com/collections/all-wrapping-paper)
[SHOP CHRISTMAS](https://aspenandarlo.com/collections/christmas)

https://aspenandarlo.com/collections/christmas-2025?theme=Pastel

 

Layer, mix, and match your favorite pastels. From subtle patterns to gentle hues, create a look
that’s as sweet as the gift inside.

Layer, mix, and match your favorite pastels. From subtle patterns to gentle hues, create a look that’s as sweet as the gift inside.

 

 

https://aspenandarlo.com/products/tutu-parade

https://aspenandarlo.com/products/tutu-parade

https://aspenandarlo.com/products/vintage-velvet-vixen

https://aspenandarlo.com/products/vintage-velvet-vixen

https://aspenandarlo.com/products/silent-wonder

https://aspenandarlo.com/products/peep-bunny-morning-3

https://aspenandarlo.com/products/peep-bunny-morning-3

https://aspenandarlo.com/products/candy-cane-crossing

https://aspenandarlo.com/products/blush-presents-3

[SHOP THE COLLECTION](https://aspenandarlo.com/collections/christmas-2025?theme=Pastel)

 

[Image of Snow Day for the Goldens](https://06e068-45.myshopify.com/products/snow-day-for-the-goldens)

Snow Day for the Goldens

[Image of Christmas In Paris](https://06e068-45.myshopify.com/products/christmas-in-paris)

Christmas In Paris

[Image of Pam's Santa](https://06e068-45.myshopify.com/products/pams-santa)

Pam's Santa

[Image of Festive Forest](https://06e068-45.myshopify.com/products/festive-forest)

Festive Forest

[Image of December Dog](https://06e068-45.myshopify.com/products/december-dog)

December Dog

[Image of Blue and Green Christmas Scheme](https://06e068-45.myshopify.com/products/blue-and-green-christmas-scheme-4)

Blue and Green Christmas Scheme

 

 

[Image of Snow Day for the Goldens](https://06e068-45.myshopify.com/products/snow-day-for-the-goldens)

Snow Day for the Goldens

[Image of Christmas In Paris](https://06e068-45.myshopify.com/products/christmas-in-paris)

Christmas In Paris

[Image of Pam's Santa](https://06e068-45.myshopify.com/products/pams-santa)

Pam's Santa

[Image of Festive Forest](https://06e068-45.myshopify.com/products/festive-forest)

Festive Forest

[Image of December Dog](https://06e068-45.myshopify.com/products/december-dog)

December Dog

[Image of Blue and Green Christmas Scheme](https://06e068-45.myshopify.com/products/blue-and-green-christmas-scheme-4)

Blue and Green Christmas Scheme

 

https://aspenandarlo.com/collections/christmas-2025

 

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61559856005287&mibextid=LQQJ4d)
[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/aspen.arlo?igsh=N24xc24xODQ2NTBt)
[Tiktok](https://www.tiktok.com/@aspen_arlo)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/aspenandarlo/)

Aspen and Arlo

Ⓒ 2025 | All rights reserved.
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=TTjaxa&c=01K4BKMXJD0TG76HEX02E6PETG&k=f2bdcfdf3bc15e24b088f5b2a8829f68&m=01K5Y5ZHCZCW74Z89R4E7GFD05&r=01K61RJ43XK5CHSAPC1WRPVPZS).