Subject: A Wallpaper Garden That Lasts Forever
From: "The Painted Paper" <[email-masked]>
To: "LISA LAI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2025 00:03:20 +0000

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
[Shop All](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper)
[Shop by Color](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-color)
[Shop by Style](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-style)

Cottagecore

Cottagecore

[The Cottagecore Edit: Peel and Stick Wallpaper](https://paintedpaper.com/c=
ollections/cottagecore)

Cottagecore Dreams, Made Peel-and-Stick Easy

From dainty botanicals to timeless trellises, these designs invite warmth, =
charm, and a touch of whimsy to bedrooms, kitchens, and cozy corners.

[SHOP THE EDIT NOW](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/cottagecore)

[Lillia Peel & Stick Wallpaper](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/cottag=
ecore/products/lillia)

[SHOP LILLIA](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/cottagecore/products/lil=
lia)

[Tini](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/cottagecore)

[SHOP THE EDIT NOW](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/cottagecore)

[Blue Willow Peel & Stick Wallpaper](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/c=
ottagecore/products/blue-willow-wallpaper)

[SHOP BLUE WILLOW WALLPAPER](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/cottageco=
re/products/blue-willow-wallpaper)

Take Another Look at Our Best Sellers

[Image of Odette Arboretum Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/produc=
ts/odette-arboretum-wallpaper)

Odette Arboretum Wallpaper

[SHOP NOW](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/odette-arboretum-wallpap=
er)

[Image of Rosalind Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/product=
s/rosalind-floral-wallpaper)

Rosalind Floral Wallpaper

[SHOP NOW](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/rosalind-floral-wallpape=
r)

[Image of Luca Bloom Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/luc=
a-bloom-wallpaper)

Luca Bloom Wallpaper

[SHOP NOW](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/luca-bloom-wallpaper)

[Image of Cressida Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/cress=
ida-wallpaper)

Cressida Wallpaper

[SHOP NOW](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/cressida-wallpaper)

[Image of Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/prod=
ucts/margo-fruit-floral-wallpaper)

Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper

[SHOP NOW](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/margo-fruit-floral-wallp=
aper)

[Image of Mattie Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/mattie)

Mattie Wallpaper

[SHOP NOW](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/mattie)

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=3D61554042305657)
[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/paintedpapery/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/paintedpapery/)

The Painted Paper
=C2=A9 2025 | All rights reserved.
[Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3D=
V594sk&c=3D01JSCM5G5Q48THZT1R2AJZ8WJT&k=3D17cd41963a0134c9045a01156c5bc422&=
m=3D01K5SCRYQ4SQ57NH0PXSKMGGPA&r=3D01K61N3HMS68VGPJ884S472EJC).