Subject: Stone Washed Belgian Flax Linen Sheet Sets, Duvet Sets and other items available at cost effective rates
From: "Raheel Pervaiz" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2025 23:19:38 +0500

Sheet Sets Price List:

1-100% Pure & Organic Belgian Flax Linen Stone Washed Sheet Set

-Size: California King

-1 Fitted Sheet: 84 x 72 + 16 inches

-1 Flat Sheet: 116 x 104 inches

-2 Pillow Cases: 40 x 20 + 4 inches flap inside

-Packaging: Self Fabric Draw String Bag

-Price: $13.75 {Express Delivery + Insurance + Packaging Included}

2-100% Pure & Organic Belgian Flax Linen Stone Washed Sheet Set

-Size: King

-1 Fitted Sheet: 78 x 80 + 16 inches

-1 Flat Sheet: 116 x 104 inches

-2 Pillow Cases: 40 x 20 + 4 inches flap inside

-Packaging: Self Fabric Draw String Bag

-Price: $13.60 {Express Delivery + Insurance + Packaging Included}

3-100% Pure & Organic Belgian Flax Linen Stone Washed Sheet Set

-Size: Queen

-1 Fitted Sheet: 80 x 60 + 16 inches

-1 Flat Sheet: 104 x 100 inches

-2 Pillow Cases: 30 x 20 + 4 inches flap inside

-Packaging: Self Fabric Draw String Bag

-Price: $13.55 {Express Delivery + Insurance + Packaging Included}

4-100% Pure & Organic Belgian Flax Linen Stone Washed Sheet Set

-Size: Full

-1 Fitted Sheet: 75 x 54 + 16 inches

-1 Flat Sheet: 104 x 94 inches

-2 Pillow Cases: 30 x 20 + 4 inches flap inside

-Packaging: Self Fabric Draw String Bag

-Price: $13.50 {Express Delivery + Insurance + Packaging Included}

5-100% Pure & Organic Belgian Flax Linen Stone Washed Sheet Set

-Size: Twin

-1 Fitted Sheet: 75 x 39 + 16 inches

-1 Flat Sheet: 104 x 75 inches

-1 Pillow Case: 30 x 20 + 4 inches flap inside

-Packaging: Self Fabric Draw String Bag

-Price: $13.50 {Express Delivery + Insurance + Packaging Included}

 

Duvet Set Price List

1-100% Pure & Organic Belgian Flax Linen Stone Washed Duvet Set

-Size: California King

-1 Duvet Cover: 106 x 100 inches

-2 Pillow Cases: 40 x 20 + 4 inches flap inside

-Packaging: Self Fabric Draw String Bag

-Price: $14.73 {Express Delivery + Insurance + Packaging Included}

2-100% Pure & Organic Belgian Flax Linen Stone Washed Duvet Set

-Size: King

-1 Duvet Cover: 108 x 94 inches

-2 Pillow Cases: 40 x 20 + 4 inches flap inside

-Packaging: Self Fabric Draw String Bag

-Price: $14.68 { Express Delivery + Insurance + Packaging Included}

3-100% Pure & Organic Belgian Flax Linen Stone Washed Quilt Set

-Size: Queen

-1 Duvet Cover: 94 x 94 inches

-2 Pillow Cases: 30 x 20 + 4 inches flap inside

-Packaging: Self Fabric Draw String Bag

-Price: $14.60 { Express Delivery + Insurance + Packaging Included}

4-100% Pure & Organic Belgian Flax Linen Stone Washed Quilt Set

-Size: Full

-1 Duvet Cover: 90 x 90 inches

-2 Pillow Cases: 30 x 20 + 4 inches flap inside

-Packaging: Self Fabric Draw String Bag

-Price: $14.52 { Express Delivery + Insurance + Packaging Included}

5-100% Pure & Organic Belgian Flax Linen Stone Washed Quilt Set

-Size: Twin

-1 Duvet Cover: 90 x 72 inches

-1 Pillow Case: 30 x 20 + 4 inches flap inside

-Packaging: Self Fabric Draw String Bag

-Price: $14.40 { Express Delivery + Insurance + Packaging Included}

We would not mind offering you with a diversified range of colors, styles
and sizes even if your order quantity is less

Feel free to discuss anything if you're still having any questions or
queries in your mind

Looking forward to have a quick and positive response from your side

Awaiting response

Regards,

Raheel Pervaiz

General Manager | Crescent Enterprises {Manufacturer of all kinds of Home
Textiles & Garments}

Email: [email-masked]

Website: www.crescentents.com

Skype: crescententerprises1985

+92-316-2533679