Subject: Don’t fall for these lies about credit
From: "Brendan Maclean" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2025 07:32:42 -0700 (PDT)

https://www.macleancreditrepair.com/

H ey!

We’ve seen it again and again - people hold off fixing their
credit because of bad information.
Here are a few more myths that keep scores low:

❌ “Paying off debt deletes it
from your report.”
Not true. Even after you pay, the record of that debt can stick around and hurt
your score unless challenged.

❌ “Credit repair is illegal.”
Wrong. In fact, it’s your legal right to dispute inaccurate or unfair items on
your report.

❌ “Results take years.”
Not with us. Our clients often see score jumps within weeks, with bankruptcies
and collections removed along the way.
And our reviews back that up:
⭐️ “I've come across countless
credit service repair companies that all spoke about what they can guarantee,
but it all came with an inflated deposit or overall cost. Maclean stood out
amongst the competitors, with guaranteed reasonable & and realistic results
with a fraction of the competition's cost. The mind blower: the results
displayed within 45 days (see image), and that's just the beginning. As a true
client, I highly recommend Maclean credit services, for they will not
disappoint!”

https://www.macleancreditrepair.com/contact-us/ Let’s Talk About Your Score

Best Regards,

BrendanMaclean
Chief Executive Officer
Maclean Financial Services
www.macleancreditrepair.com
tel:+14695648730 (469) 654-4248 [ tel:+14695648730 ]

Would you like to change how you receive these emails?
Please https://enfi-zgph.maillist-manage.net/ua/upc?upd=15e2ec2eaf62e415&r=15e2ec2eb021ce78&n=11699e4bee34bf9&od=3z24addeb9fe809cac034e47d699f73b95c19ba4df3ac1fe2037270e5f537e91cd update your preferences or https://enfi-zgph.maillist-manage.net/ua/optout?od=3z24addeb9fe809cac034e47d699f73b95c19ba4df3ac1fe2037270e5f537e91cd&rd=15e2ec2eb021ce78&sd=15e2ec2eb021b241&n=11699e4bee34bf9 unsubscribe from this mailing list .
* By clicking the button and replying to this email, you consent to receiving a call from our team to discuss this offer.