Subject: Home Textiles from INDIA - ITI - BOX CUSHIONS - pls pass this mail to PURCHASE dept
From: "Manoharan Loganathan" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2025 15:49:47 +0530

INDIAN TEXTILE INNOVATION        

Manufacturers & Exporters of Hometextiles

 

DATE: 22nd  September  2025

Dear  Purchasing Manager ,

We are pleased to introduced ourselves as a Manufacturer & Exporters of all
type of  Home Textile products like Tablelinen, Kitchenlinen , Living Room
Linen & Bedlinen , BAGS , Fabrics, etc,  from Karur - South India. 

Please note that we have enclosed our newly developed Box Cushions with
Piping  for your kind perusal.

We request you to kindly have a look at these collections and give your
valuable comments & inquiries.

We will post our another collections by our next mail.

Kindly check and give your comments.

Awaiting your reply.

 

Thanks and Best Regards

MANOHARAN  - Managing Director

INDIAN TEXTILE INNOVATION

# 22 A , Kulathupalayam Road ,

Puthu Kulathupalayam , Vengamedu ,

Karur - 639006 , INDIA.

Tel     :  0091 4324 220220
Mob : 0091-9843420274

E-mail :   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  

URL     :  <http://www.indiantextileinnovation.com/>
www.indiantextileinnovation.com

   

Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: SADescription: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:[email-masked]: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:[email-masked]: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: GRS - CopyDescription:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: ce logo