Subject: Why we rejected 47 different formulas
From: "Detox Organics" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2025 02:01:03 +0000

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/)

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/pages/shop)

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/pages/shop)

=E2=80=8A

Most supplement companies settle for "industry standard." We don't.

We spent 17 months perfecting one formula with four benefits: Detox & Clean=
se, Energy Boost, Beat Bloating, Mental Clarity.

47 formulas were rejected. Every ingredient is organically sourced, third-p=
arty tested.

=E2=80=8A

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/pages/shop)

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/)

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/pages/shop)

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/detoxorganics)
[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/detoxorganics/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/detoxorganics/)

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/pages/shop)

No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-=
lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3DJcfvRx&c=3D01J0XQA9WMZ60MY7EE5VJZX0=
B9&k=3Dc37aa49708f040971d9ed9eda7621238&m=3D01K47H7FTQQS4HKKMFC3ENDY64&r=3D=
01K5D7XW0ZDXZZB2TKAVXSF84P).
Detox Organics 1140 W Alameda Dr Ste 2 Tempe, AZ 85282-3346