Subject: Meet Our Latest Masterpieces
From: "The Painted Paper" <[email-masked]>
To: "LISA LAI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2025 21:02:01 +0000

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
[Shop All](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper)
[Shop by Color](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-color)
[Shop by Style](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-style)

[Coastal Collection](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/coastline)

Check Out Our Latest Drop

These patterns are made to inspire and transform. And with our premium mate=
rials and easy installation, the beauty is in the details and the process.

[SHOP NOW](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/coastline)

[Image of Tidepool Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/tidep=
ool)

Tidepool Wallpaper

[Image of Tidal Wave Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/tid=
al-wave)

Tidal Wave Wallpaper

[Image of Seafoam Current Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/product=
s/seafoam-current)

Seafoam Current Wallpaper

[Blue Lagoon](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/coastline/products/blue-=
lagoon)

[SHOP BLUE LAGOON](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/coastline/products/=
blue-lagoon)

[Saltwater Crawl](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/coastline/products/s=
altwater-crawl)

[SHOP SALTWATER CRAWL](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/coastline/produ=
cts/saltwater-crawl)

Shop Our Best Selling Patterns:

[Image of Odette Arboretum Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/produc=
ts/odette-arboretum-wallpaper)

Odette Arboretum Wallpaper

[Image of Rosalind Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/product=
s/rosalind-floral-wallpaper)

Rosalind Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Luca Bloom Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/luc=
a-bloom-wallpaper)

Luca Bloom Wallpaper

[Image of Cressida Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/cress=
ida-wallpaper)

Cressida Wallpaper

[Image of Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/prod=
ucts/margo-fruit-floral-wallpaper)

Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Mattie Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/mattie)

Mattie Wallpaper

[Best Sellers](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2)

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=3D61554042305657)
[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/paintedpapery/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/paintedpapery/)

The Painted Paper
=C2=A9 2025 | All rights reserved.
[Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3D=
V594sk&c=3D01JSCM5G5Q48THZT1R2AJZ8WJT&k=3D17cd41963a0134c9045a01156c5bc422&=
m=3D01K2QF565WAWYEKTT6XQ6BTQ3C&r=3D01K4ZTTNZ358PXJPETWXTZN187).