Subject: Why your gut is your second brain 🧠
From: "Detox Organics" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2025 14:03:11 +0000

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/)

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/pages/shop)

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/pages/shop)

=E2=80=8A

Your gut contains over 500 million neurons and produces 90% of your body's =
serotonin.

When your gut is inflamed: energy crashes, mood suffers, brain fog. When yo=
ur gut is thriving: natural energy, stable mood, clear thinking.

Heal your gut, heal your entire system.

=E2=80=8A

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/pages/shop)

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/)

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/pages/shop)

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/detoxorganics)
[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/detoxorganics/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/detoxorganics/)

[Detox Organic](https://detoxorganics.com/pages/shop)

No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-=
lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3DJcfvRx&c=3D01J0XQA9WMZ60MY7EE5VJZX0=
B9&k=3Dc37aa49708f040971d9ed9eda7621238&m=3D01K47GS99E46W2ENTWTMRRJCFM&r=3D=
01K4SXZYE1RQ6XN5G3TSJ4QAVX).
Detox Organics 1140 W Alameda Dr Ste 2 Tempe, AZ 85282-3346