Subject: Your autumn refresh starts here.
From: Lemon Park <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2025 14:31:27 +0000 (UTC)

[SHOP ALL](https://lemonpark.com/)
[NEW ARRIVALS](https://lemonpark.com/collections/all-wallpaper?filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&sort_by=created-descending)
[BEST SELLERS](https://lemonpark.com/collections/best-sellers-1)

 
 
The Autumn Edit

[Shop Now](https://lemonpark.com/collections/the-autumn-edit)

 

 

Wallpaper Worth Falling For

Bring the warmth of autumn indoors with our seasonal wallpaper. Cozy tones and timeless patterns make every room feel inviting.

https://lemonpark.com/collections/the-autumn-edit

https://lemonpark.com/collections/the-autumn-edit

https://lemonpark.com/collections/the-autumn-edit

[Shop The Edit](https://lemonpark.com/collections/the-autumn-edit)

https://lemonpark.com/collections/the-autumn-edit

 

[Image of Jesse Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/jesse-wallpaper)

[Jesse Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/jesse-wallpaper)

[Image of Eden Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/eden-wallpaper-1)

[Eden Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/eden-wallpaper-1)

[Image of Calliope Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/calliope-wallpaper)

[Calliope Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/calliope-wallpaper)

[Image of Wayne Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/wayne-wallpaper)

[Wayne Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/wayne-wallpaper)

[Image of Orange County Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/palmetto-porch-wallpaper)

[Orange County Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/palmetto-porch-wallpaper)

[Image of Pamper Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/pamper-wallpaper)

[Pamper Wallpaper](https://1cd017-2.myshopify.com/products/pamper-wallpaper)

 

[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/lemonparkpaper/?hl=en)
[Tiktok](https://www.tiktok.com/@lemonparkwallpaper)
[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/p/Lemon-Park-61556719685561/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/lemonparkpaper/)

Lemon Park

Ⓒ 2025 | All rights reserved.
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=XYMFTa&c=01K4BKMYG2DKYN6K0QY93RS248&k=e721c7b5b8e97d917051c03e0ea9b5a8&m=01K4DXSX97TJPY2C1C9JM85BZY&r=01K4FP2STWASV99A04EQKS45G6).