Subject: Make Your Powder Room the Jewel of the House
From: The Painted Paper <[email-masked]>
To: LISA LAI <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2025 00:02:22 +0000 (UTC)

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
[Shop All](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper)
[Shop by Color](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-color)
[Shop by Style](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-style)

[Powder Rooms with Best-Selling Wallpaper](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2)

The Art of the First Impression

The right wallpaper can turn this tiny space into an unforgettable experience. Scroll and find the perfect pattern to transform your space today.

[Mattie](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2/products/mattie)

[Nellie](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2/products/nellie-wallpaper)

[Marigold](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2/products/marigold-wallpaper)

[Tina](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2/products/tina-floral-wallpaper)

[SHOP BEST SELLERS](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2)

[Robyn](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2/products/robyn-wallpaper)

[Wynn](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2/products/wynn-wallpaper)

[Cami](https://paintedpaper.com/products/cami-floral-wallpaper)

[Ada](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2/products/ada)

[SHOP NOW](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2)

Take Another Look...

[Image of Odette Arboretum Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/odette-arboretum-wallpaper)

Odette Arboretum Wallpaper

[Image of Rosalind Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/rosalind-floral-wallpaper)

Rosalind Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Luca Bloom Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/luca-bloom-wallpaper)

Luca Bloom Wallpaper

[Image of Cressida Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/cressida-wallpaper)

Cressida Wallpaper

[Image of Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/margo-fruit-floral-wallpaper)

Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Mattie Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/mattie)

Mattie Wallpaper

[Image of Odette Arboretum Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/odette-arboretum-wallpaper)

Odette Arboretum Wallpaper

[Image of Rosalind Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/rosalind-floral-wallpaper)

Rosalind Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Luca Bloom Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/luca-bloom-wallpaper)

Luca Bloom Wallpaper

[Image of Cressida Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/cressida-wallpaper)

Cressida Wallpaper

[Image of Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/margo-fruit-floral-wallpaper)

Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Mattie Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/mattie)

Mattie Wallpaper

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61554042305657)
[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/paintedpapery/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/paintedpapery/)

The Painted Paper
© 2025 | All rights reserved.
[Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=V594sk&c=01JSCM5G5Q48THZT1R2AJZ8WJT&k=17cd41963a0134c9045a01156c5bc422&m=01K48EQ3CCWSHQPMRAA1D5DSGS&r=01K4BHXKKZDNDK8QT7EM5HV2R0).