Subject: Style Trend: The English Equestrian Collection
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2025 16:45:54 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[English Equestrian Collection](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/english-equestrian-collection)

[Saratoga Quilt Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/saratoga-quilt-set?pr-lp)

[Windowpane Plaid Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/windowpane-plaid-bedding-set-pr)

[Clifton Houndstooth Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/clifton-houndstooth-bedding-set?pr-lp)

[Chenille Herringbone Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/chenille-herringbone-bedding-set-copy)

[English Equestrian Collection](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/english-equestrian-collection)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/digital-catalog)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01K2MHBDRKNHTHF91ZY5CASXW5&r=01K4AS0BH09NDRH0ZMQZ3Y3JMT)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01K2MHBDRKNHTHF91ZY5CASXW5&r=01K4AS0BH09NDRH0ZMQZ3Y3JMT).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038