Subject: Final Hours: 10% off ends today.
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2025 14:57:12 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

In our quest to offer you the best products and services, your feedback is essential for our improvement. We invite you to take a moment and share your experience with us. Your insights are crucial to our success.

Thank you for being a vital part of our journey.

Sincerely,

[Labor Sale](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers-hea)

[10% off Sale](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers-hea)

[Shop HiEnd Accents](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers-hea)

[Shop Paseo Road](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers-pr)

[Duvets](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers-pr?filter.p.product_type=Comforter+%2F+Duvet+Cover&filter.p.product_type=Duvet+Cover&filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&sort_by=manual)

[Comforter](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers-pr?filter.p.product_type=Comforter+%2F+Duvet+Cover&filter.p.product_type=Duvet+Cover&filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&sort_by=manual)

[Quilts](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers-pr?filter.p.product_type=Quilt&filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&sort_by=manual)

[Pillows](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers-pr?filter.p.product_type=Leather+Pillow&filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&sort_by=manual)

[Accessories](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers-hea?filter.p.product_type=Bedspread&filter.p.product_type=Coverlet&filter.p.product_type=Curtain&filter.p.product_type=Pillow&filter.p.product_type=Sham&filter.p.product_type=Throw&filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&sort_by=manual)

[Shop 10% off](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers-pr)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01K45CXJ48WV85XXKM5Y4DV2XK&r=01K45EWADMS99CZXSG6TSE6G2F)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01K45CXJ48WV85XXKM5Y4DV2XK&r=01K45EWADMS99CZXSG6TSE6G2F).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038