Subject: This Weekend Only: 20% Off Wallpapers You’ll Love
From: "The Painted Paper" <[email-masked]>
To: "LISA LAI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2025 00:03:38 +0000

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
[Shop All](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper)
[Shop by Color](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-color)
[Shop by Style](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-style)

[Best Sellers](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper)

It's all on sale. Find your new favorite.

[Image of Odette Arboretum Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/produc=
ts/odette-arboretum-wallpaper)

Odette Arboretum Wallpaper

[Image of Rosalind Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/product=
s/rosalind-floral-wallpaper)

Rosalind Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Luca Bloom Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/luc=
a-bloom-wallpaper)

Luca Bloom Wallpaper

[Image of Cressida Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/cress=
ida-wallpaper)

Cressida Wallpaper

[Image of Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/prod=
ucts/margo-fruit-floral-wallpaper)

Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Mattie Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/mattie)

Mattie Wallpaper

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper

[SHOP THE SALE NOW](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper=
)

[Wren Wallpaper](https://paintedpaper.com/products/wren-wallpaper)

[Margo Fruit Floral](https://paintedpaper.com/products/margo-fruit-floral-w=
allpaper)

[Nellie Wallpaper](https://paintedpaper.com/products/nellie-wallpaper)

[Tina Abstract Floral Wallpaper](https://paintedpaper.com/products/tina-flo=
ral-wallpaper)

[Image of Odette Arboretum Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/produc=
ts/odette-arboretum-wallpaper)

Odette Arboretum Wallpaper

[Image of Rosalind Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/product=
s/rosalind-floral-wallpaper)

Rosalind Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Luca Bloom Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/luc=
a-bloom-wallpaper)

Luca Bloom Wallpaper

A sale this good doesn=E2=80=99t come around often=E2=80=94 shop your next =
wall refresh today.

[TAP TO SHOP](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper)

[Best Sellers](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2)

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=3D61554042305657)
[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/paintedpapery/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/paintedpapery/)

The Painted Paper
=C2=A9 2025 | All rights reserved.
[Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3D=
V594sk&c=3D01JSCM5G5Q48THZT1R2AJZ8WJT&k=3D17cd41963a0134c9045a01156c5bc422&=
m=3D01K3M4Y9VR1F85EP111PFPPSVG&r=3D01K3W4DNH1WVWHPNF6QPKFWDVY).