Subject: RE: Architects and Interior Designers Email List - Inquire for Details
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2025 09:35:03 -0700

Hi,

Just touching base to see if you had a chance to look over my last email.
I'd be glad to share sample contacts and pricing details.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Warm regards,
Stacy 

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, June 5, 2025 11:18 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Architects and Interior Designers Email List - Inquire for Details

 

Hi,

I'm reaching out to offer a specialized email list of Architects and
Interior Designers located across the USA. This list can help boost your
outreach efforts and drive meaningful connections.

Let me know if you'd like more information regarding the pricing, list
counts, and other specifics.

Looking forward to your reply!

Best regards,
Stacy Johnson
Marketing Specialist

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as "
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove> Remove" in subject line