Subject: We Could Scroll Through These All Day
From: The Painted Paper <[email-masked]>
To: LISA LAI <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2025 23:30:08 +0000 (UTC)

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
[Shop All](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper)
[Shop by Color](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-color)
[Shop by Style](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-style)

[Best Sellers](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2)

See how Painted Paper lives in real homes.

There’s nothing better than seeing our wallpaper become part of your everyday life. Here are some of our favorite customer projects this month: proof that great design is all about the personal touch.

[SHOP NOW](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2)

[Best Selling](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2)

[SHOP BEST SELLERS](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2)

[Cressida](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2/products/cressida-wallpaper)

[Lillia](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2/products/lillia)

[Wynn](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2/products/wynn-wallpaper)

[Evangeline](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2/products/abby-wallpaper-copy-1)

[FIND YOUR NEW FAVORITE PATTERN TODAY](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2)

Don't Forget to Shop Our Best Sellers...

[Image of Odette Arboretum Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/odette-arboretum-wallpaper)

Odette Arboretum Wallpaper

[Image of Rosalind Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/rosalind-floral-wallpaper)

Rosalind Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Luca Bloom Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/luca-bloom-wallpaper)

Luca Bloom Wallpaper

[Image of Cressida Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/cressida-wallpaper)

Cressida Wallpaper

[Image of Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/margo-fruit-floral-wallpaper)

Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Mattie Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/mattie)

Mattie Wallpaper

[Image of Odette Arboretum Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/odette-arboretum-wallpaper)

Odette Arboretum Wallpaper

[Image of Rosalind Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/rosalind-floral-wallpaper)

Rosalind Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Luca Bloom Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/luca-bloom-wallpaper)

Luca Bloom Wallpaper

[Best Sellers](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2)

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61554042305657)
[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/paintedpapery/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/paintedpapery/)

The Painted Paper
© 2025 | All rights reserved.
[Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=V594sk&c=01JSCM5G5Q48THZT1R2AJZ8WJT&k=17cd41963a0134c9045a01156c5bc422&m=01K2Q7TSMP0XVTQQQQGYTR25J8&r=01K37ENGS3RV9JEYAFSDA1AYGZ).