Subject: 欢迎莅临 Intertextile上海
From: Patternsfrom Agency <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2025 23:54:14 +0000
List-Id: a45311be029294d740ba9e937mc list <a45311be029294d740ba9e937.49049.list-id.mcsv.net>

Patternsfrom Agency的一封信
View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/8835e318985e/letter-from-patternsfrom-agency-13838918?e=fb580cad5d)

**
------------------------------------------------------------
欢迎随时通过LinkedIn (https://patternsfrom.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a45311be029294d740ba9e937&id=8f509163cb&e=fb580cad5d) 、Instagram (https://patternsfrom.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a45311be029294d740ba9e937&id=32cff0d995&e=fb580cad5d) 和Facebook (https://patternsfrom.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a45311be029294d740ba9e937&id=79dd08ef42&e=fb580cad5d) 与我们联系，别忘了在微信上搜索PFAjenni。希望能在我们的2595个粉丝中看到您！期待见面！

============================================================

此致:
Jenni, Kristiina 和 Jade / Patternsfrom Agency
** [email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked])

To ** unsubscribe from this list click this link. (https://patternsfrom.us10.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=a45311be029294d740ba9e937&id=8f8a490c9e&t=b&e=fb580cad5d&c=cf64d0031d)

** LinkedIn (https://patternsfrom.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a45311be029294d740ba9e937&id=9845ef14ac&e=fb580cad5d)
** Instagram (https://patternsfrom.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a45311be029294d740ba9e937&id=16c0c564b6&e=fb580cad5d)
** Facebook (https://patternsfrom.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a45311be029294d740ba9e937&id=653545912c&e=fb580cad5d)
** Website (https://patternsfrom.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a45311be029294d740ba9e937&id=1090ad9c86&e=fb580cad5d)
** Forward to Colleague (https://us10.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=a45311be029294d740ba9e937&id=cf64d0031d&e=fb580cad5d)
** Forward to Colleague (https://us10.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=a45311be029294d740ba9e937&id=cf64d0031d&e=fb580cad5d)

This email was sent to [email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked])
why did I get this? (https://patternsfrom.us10.list-manage.com/about?u=a45311be029294d740ba9e937&id=8f8a490c9e&e=fb580cad5d&c=cf64d0031d)     unsubscribe from this list (https://patternsfrom.us10.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=a45311be029294d740ba9e937&id=8f8a490c9e&t=b&e=fb580cad5d&c=cf64d0031d)     update subscription preferences (https://patternsfrom.us10.list-manage.com/profile?u=a45311be029294d740ba9e937&id=8f8a490c9e&e=fb580cad5d&c=cf64d0031d)
Patternsfrom Agency Ltd . Toimittajanpolku 2 . Kemiö 25700 . Finland

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
https://login.mailchimp.com/signup/email-referral/?aid=a45311be029294d740ba9e937