Subject: Custom Headwear Manufacturer
From: Cynthia Yang <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2025 19:05:15 +0800

Hi friend in designerliving.com,

Good day! Hope this email finds you well.

This is Cynthia Yang from Wellsucceed Embroidery, a professional *headwear
manufacturer* offering snapback hat, trucker hat, baseball cap, beanie,
bucket hat etc. Hope we can find some way to cooperate.

*Our strengths:*

l  Custom cut and sew for all personalized customization.

l  Small factory MOQ.

l  Fast lead time: 7-10 days for sampling, 22-25 days for mass production,
3-5 days for shipment.

l  Best competitive price: factory direct price without middle man.

l  Safety: Products will be received with 100% satisfaction before payment
is successfully received via PayPal or wire transfer.

l  One-stop source for other custom items: clothing, bags, gifts, socks,
labels etc.

Please feel free to send us your design to make it into reality and we are
honored to deal with the problems you come across.

Any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes!

Cynthia Yang

Sales Department

Mobile&whatsapp: +86 15223749393

WELLSUCCEED EMBROIDERY LIMITED

*(One Stop Sourcing of All Custom Made Merchandise)*

Tel:+86 769 86180188 or +86 769 86187088

Fax:+86 23 67105288

ADD: 4/F, 38 SOUTH XIHU 3RD ROAD,

         SHILONG, DONGGUAN,

         GUANGDONG. 523325. CHINA.