Subject: Something New is Waiting for You
From: "The Painted Paper" <[email-masked]>
To: "LISA LAI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2025 23:30:17 +0000

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
[Shop All](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper)
[Shop by Color](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-color)
[Shop by Style](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-style)

[Gold Iridescent](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/gold-iridescent?page=
=3D2)

A fresh way to add depth and dimension to your walls.

Our Gold Iridescent Peel & Stick Wallpaper adds a modern, light-reflecting =
sheen to your favorite wallpaper patterns: elevating them with a dimension =
that shifts throughout the day.

[SHOP GOLD IRIDESCENT](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/gold-iridescent=
?page=3D2)

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/gold-iridescent?page=3D2

[TAP TO SHOP](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/gold-iridescent?page=3D2=
)

[https://paintedpaper.com/collections/gold-iridescent/products/milo-maze-wa=
llpaper?variant=3D51913147449617](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/gold=
-iridescent?page=3D2)

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/gold-iridescent/products/sunbeam?varia=
nt=3D51913261777169

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/gold-iridescent/products/amber-waves?v=
ariant=3D51913140470033

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/gold-iridescent/products/abby-wallpape=
r-copy-1?variant=3D51913117991185

[SHOP ALL](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/gold-iridescent?page=3D2)

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/gold-iridescent?page=3D2

Don't Forget to Shop Our Best Sellers...

[Image of Odette Arboretum Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/produc=
ts/odette-arboretum-wallpaper)

Odette Arboretum Wallpaper

[Image of Rosalind Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/product=
s/rosalind-floral-wallpaper)

Rosalind Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Luca Bloom Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/luc=
a-bloom-wallpaper)

Luca Bloom Wallpaper

[Image of Cressida Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/cress=
ida-wallpaper)

Cressida Wallpaper

[Image of Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/prod=
ucts/margo-fruit-floral-wallpaper)

Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Elijah Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/elijah-=
wallpaper)

Elijah Wallpaper

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2

[Image of Odette Arboretum Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/produc=
ts/odette-arboretum-wallpaper)

Odette Arboretum Wallpaper

[Image of Rosalind Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/product=
s/rosalind-floral-wallpaper)

Rosalind Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Luca Bloom Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/luc=
a-bloom-wallpaper)

Luca Bloom Wallpaper

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=3D61554042305657)
[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/paintedpapery/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/paintedpapery/)

The Painted Paper
=C2=A9 2025 | All rights reserved.
[Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3D=
V594sk&c=3D01JSCM5G5Q48THZT1R2AJZ8WJT&k=3D17cd41963a0134c9045a01156c5bc422&=
m=3D01K2Q2E9WV2HPV4PSW479BSXM2&r=3D01K2R080S3SPWJFFBK0RGXBC3R).