Subject: Paddle Your Stress Away This National Relaxation Day!
From: Cadance <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2025 16:00:55 +0000
List-Id: 73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abcmc list <73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc.688029.list-id.mcsv.net>

To view the images, simply click 'Allow' or 'Download'.
https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday

Dear  Manager,

Sail Into Relaxation – Special Offers Just for You!

What to Expect:

✅ Extra 10% OFF already discounted items — for total savings of UP TO 55%

✅ 3-day exclusive event: Offers available only from August 15–17

✅ Handpicked items perfect for relaxing, re-styling, and refreshing your space

National Relaxation Day is a gentle reminder to invest in your well-being, and what better way than with a beautiful real boat to admire or enjoy? Don’t miss your chance to unwind in style and save big on elegance!
SHOP NOW! (https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday)

Escape the everyday – reconnect with nature and tranquility!
https://omhusa.com/catalog/k151-venetian-gondola-real-boat-36?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday

Venetian Gondola Real Boat 36ft

$41,152.5
Order Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/k151-venetian-gondola-real-boat-36?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/k232-115-ft-composite-whitehall-dinghy-with-teak-accent?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday

11.5ft Composite Whitehall Dinghy

$4,999
Order Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/k232-115-ft-composite-whitehall-dinghy-with-teak-accent?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/k231-swansea-small-composite-row-boat-canoe10ft?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday

Swansea - Composite Row Boat 10ft

$2,188.7
Order Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/k231-swansea-small-composite-row-boat-canoe10ft?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/k012-wooden-whitehall-dinghy-17?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday

Wooden Whitehall Dinghy 17ft

$12,779

$11,646.4
Order Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/k012-wooden-whitehall-dinghy-17?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/k100-little-bear-wooden-dinghy?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday

Little Bear Wooden Dinghy

$6738.9

$6136.1
Order Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/k100-little-bear-wooden-dinghy?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday)
Grab On Sale Items (https://omhusa.com/collection/on-sale-ship-models-nautical-gifts?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday)

Refreshing your space is a perfect way to relax and recharge!
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t291-arabella-ship-model-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday

Arabella Ship Model Admiral Line

$911

$748.6
Order Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t291-arabella-ship-model-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t155-mayflower-medium-fully-assemble-captain-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday

Mayflower Medium Captain Line

$364.12

$305.91
Order Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t155-mayflower-medium-fully-assemble-captain-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t187-sovereign-of-the-seas-xxl-75-ft-limited-edition-ship-model-fleet-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday

Sovereign of the Seas XXL Limited Edition

$5015.56

$4132.25
Order Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t187-sovereign-of-the-seas-xxl-75-ft-limited-edition-ship-model-fleet-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t144-uss-constellation-xl-ship-model-fleet-admiral-line-limited-edition?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday

USS Constellation XL Fleet Admiral Line

$2500.8

$2090.6
Order Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t144-uss-constellation-xl-ship-model-fleet-admiral-line-limited-edition?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/y075-bluenose-ii-fully-assembled?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday

Bluenose II

Fully Assembled

$430.31

$347.49
Order Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/y075-bluenose-ii-fully-assembled?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday)
https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=C057&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=august+promotion_mailchimp_wooden+boat+dealer&utm_campaign=august+promotion+sale&utm_id=august+promotion_mailchimp_wooden+boat+dealer

Titanic with Lights

$549.1

$473.31
Order Now (https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=C057&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=august+promotion_mailchimp_wooden+boat+dealer&utm_campaign=august+promotion+sale&utm_id=august+promotion_mailchimp_wooden+boat+dealer)
https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=B087&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=august+promotion_mailchimp_wooden+boat+dealer&utm_campaign=august+promotion+sale&utm_id=august+promotion_mailchimp_wooden+boat+dealer

Ferrari Hydroplane

$749.09

$644.4
Order Now (https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=B087&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=august+promotion_mailchimp_wooden+boat+dealer&utm_campaign=august+promotion+sale&utm_id=august+promotion_mailchimp_wooden+boat+dealer)
https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=C019&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=august+promotion_mailchimp_wooden+boat+dealer&utm_campaign=august+promotion+sale&utm_id=august+promotion_mailchimp_wooden+boat+dealer

Queen Mary

$440.99

$361.6
Order Now (https://omhusa.com/nk/showit.asp?item=C019&utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=august+promotion_mailchimp_wooden+boat+dealer&utm_campaign=august+promotion+sale&utm_id=august+promotion_mailchimp_wooden+boat+dealer)
Explore More Ship Models (https://omhusa.com/collection/on-sale-ship-models-nautical-gifts?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday)

We bring maritime dreams to life!
https://omhusa.com/catalog/at017-anne-home-horse-wall-decoration?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday

Horse Wall Decoration

$240.91

$194.54
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/at017-anne-home-horse-wall-decoration?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/ah002-anne-home-xshape-bar-cart?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday

X-Shape Bar Cart

$223.7

$131.25
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/ah002-anne-home-xshape-bar-cart?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj118-1941-curtiss-hawk-81a-metal-handmade-scaled-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday

1941 Curtiss Hawk 81A Metal Handmade

$109.71

$85.33
Order Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj118-1941-curtiss-hawk-81a-metal-handmade-scaled-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/ak002-brass-binocular-w-leather-case?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday

Brass Armillary On Horn Stand

$109.37

$82.64
Order Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/ak002-brass-binocular-w-leather-case?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/ar002-metal-handmade-bulldozer-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday

Metal Handmade Bulldozer Model

$61.56

$49.39
Order Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/ar002-metal-handmade-bulldozer-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday)
Discover Our Best Sellers! (https://omhusa.com/collection/best-sellers-ship-models?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday)

WHY CHOOSE US!

🎯 What Makes These Models Stand Out?
✔ Authenticity & Detail – Every model is a tribute to maritime history
✔ Premium Materials – Red Cedar, Teak, Fiberglass, US Epoxy
✔ Hassle-Free Shopping – 31-day return, free shipping within US (for Alaska & Hawaii we will only charge for a small fee), free VAT/Duties for US, Europe and Canada.
✔ Exceptional Support – 24/7 customer service to assist with any inquiries

Contact us: [email-masked]

Hotline: (909) 276-7507

Follow us on Social Media
https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday
https://www.facebook.com/OmhUsa
https://www.instagram.com/old.modern.handicrafts/
https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_nationalrelaxationday&utm_campaign=consumers_nationalrelaxationday

View email in browser (https://mailchi.mp/omhusa.com/national-relaxation-day-5820946?e=8d1f6bd233)
OMHUSA . 1500 S Milliken Ave, Unit G . Ontario, California, California 91761 . USA
update your preferences (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=f665dc3b1c&e=8d1f6bd233&c=39d319a40b) or unsubscribe (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=f665dc3b1c&t=b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=39d319a40b)