Subject: Re: schedule a brief video call ^^^2026 USA Conference
From: MARY WANJIRU <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2025 23:53:05 +0530
List-Id: <marywnjiru.1stopglobalassist.com>

Hi,

I wanted to follow up on our invitation to spotlight your leadership at the
2026 USA Conference as part of our Acknowledgment Program.

Would you be open to a brief conversation this week to discuss the
opportunity further?

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Mary

From:  Mary
Sent: 07 April 2025 12:34
Subject: Invitation for conference

Hi,

Knowing your impact in tech and marketing, our 2026 USA conference is set
to spotlight leaders like you through our Achievement Acknowledgment
Program.

Interested in being in the limelight? Let's chat briefly this week. What
time works best?

Cheers,
Mary

Conference Fueld Team-------------------------------