Subject: What’s New in Dark & Moody
From: The Painted Paper <[email-masked]>
To: LISA LAI <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2025 00:11:54 +0000 (UTC)

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
[Shop All](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper)
[Shop by Color](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-color)
[Shop by Style](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-style)

[Dark & Moody Wallpaper](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/moody)

From moody florals to dramatic abstracts, our latest arrivals prove that darker tones can be every bit as inviting as they are bold.

[SHOP NOW](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/floral-botanical-1)

[Lillia](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/floral-botanical-1/products/lillia)

[Cressida](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2/products/cressida-wallpaper)

[SHOP NOW](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/floral-botanical-1)

[Seraphina](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/floral-botanical-1/products/seraphina-wallpaper)

[Tina Abstract Floral](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/floral-botanical-1/products/tina-floral-wallpaper)

[SHOP BEST SELLING PATTERNS](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2?page=2)

[Image of Odette Arboretum Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/odette-arboretum-wallpaper)

Odette Arboretum Wallpaper

[Image of Rosalind Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/rosalind-floral-wallpaper)

Rosalind Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Luca Bloom Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/luca-bloom-wallpaper)

Luca Bloom Wallpaper

[Image of Cressida Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/cressida-wallpaper)

Cressida Wallpaper

[Image of Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/margo-fruit-floral-wallpaper)

Margo Fruit Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Elijah Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/elijah-wallpaper)

Elijah Wallpaper

[Image of Odette Arboretum Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/odette-arboretum-wallpaper)

Odette Arboretum Wallpaper

[Image of Rosalind Floral Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/rosalind-floral-wallpaper)

Rosalind Floral Wallpaper

[Image of Luca Bloom Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/luca-bloom-wallpaper)

Luca Bloom Wallpaper

[Shop Our Best Sellers](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2)

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61554042305657)
[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/paintedpapery/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/paintedpapery/)

The Painted Paper
© 2025 | All rights reserved.
[Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=V594sk&c=01JSCM5G5Q48THZT1R2AJZ8WJT&k=17cd41963a0134c9045a01156c5bc422&m=01K2B0260BXY53769NRFWCHW1X&r=01K2B7F9GWVZY74DXV18TCQMM6).