Subject: 8% Off: Summer’s Bestselling Fabrics
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2025 14:33:15 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[SHOP THE SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/hiend-accents-summer-collection)

[Shop Summer Essentials](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/hiend-accents-summer-collection)

[Shop Lyocell](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/lyocell-collection-hea)

[SHOP COTTON](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/cotton-blend-collection-hea)

[SHOP LINEN](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/linen-blend-collection-hea)

[Shop HiEnd Accents](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/hiend-accents-summer-collection)

[Shop Paseo Road](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road-summer-collection)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/digital-catalog)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01K25044QA0EZ2XCJNFCRR9400&r=01K251JE90R3XW6ZN2X5NH3NTE)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01K25044QA0EZ2XCJNFCRR9400&r=01K251JE90R3XW6ZN2X5NH3NTE).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038