Subject: 8% Off Customer Summer Favorites Inside
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2025 14:45:03 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[SHOP THE SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/hiend-accents-summer-collection)

[SUMMER FAVORITES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/hiend-accents-summer-collection)

[EXPLORE COLLECTIONS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/hiend-accents-summer-collection)

[Andie Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/andie-bedding-set)

[Jardin Lyocell Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/jardin-lyocell-bedding-set)

[Rowan Washed Linen Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/rowan-bedding-set)

[SHOP FLORAL >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/summer-collection-comforters-hea)

[Oceania Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/oceania-bedding-set)

[Seaside Lyocell Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/seaside-lyocell-bedding-set)

[Staccato Reversible Quilt Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/staccato-reversible-quilt-set)

[SHOP COASTAL >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/hiend-accents-summer-collection)

[Stonewashed Cotton Waffle Weave Duvet Cover Lyocell Duvet Cover SetLyocell Duvet Cover Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stonewashed-cotton-waffle-weave-duvet-cover)

[Cotton Voile Comforter Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/cotton-voile-comforter-set)

[350TC Border Embroidery Sheet Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/350tc-embroidered-border-sheet-set)

[SHOP SOLIDS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/hiend-accents-summer-collection)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Double Box Stitch Throw](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-double-box-stitch-throw-copy?variant=46563366633693)

[Saratoga Reversible Quilt Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/saratoga-quilt-set?view=paseoroad)

[Yosemite Reversible Quilt Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/yosemite-reversible-quilt-set?view=paseoroad)

[SHOP MODERN RUSTIC >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/hiend-accents-summer-collection)

[SHOP HIEND ACCENTS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/hiend-accents-summer-collection)

[SHOP PASEO ROAD >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road-summer-collection?pr-lp)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/digital-catalog)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01K1X3FK1WA2Z5CCXFHZNGVTKZ&r=01K1ZWM252MSNNE4A49VM9JRY8)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01K1X3FK1WA2Z5CCXFHZNGVTKZ&r=01K1ZWM252MSNNE4A49VM9JRY8).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038