Subject: URGENT RFQ - Window Panel Drapes
From: Eric Ali <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Marvin Tyson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2025 13:42:38 -0600

*Hi Sales Team ,*

I hope this message finds you
well.

We are looking for pricing for the following item for one of our federal
customers.

Your assistance with this request would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

   - *Product Name: **Window Panel Drapes*

*Details of the request are as follows:*

Item No.

Description

Quantity

Unit

 0001

Panel Window Drape

*Specifications :*

• Quantity: 15

• Color: Blue

• White blackout lining fabric that provides total light blockage to keep
heat out.

• Dimensions (H x W): 9ft 3in (111 inches) x 12ft (144 inches)

• Webbing, Flush Sewn Snap Hooks 12” OC at top

• 2” Side Hems

15

EA

·        *Delivery Address:* Louisville, TN 37777

·        *End-User: *DEPT OF THE ARMY

·        *End Date: *Aug 16, 2025

*Please provide a formal quote, including the delivery lead time, shipping
cost, country of origin, and payment terms.*

*LPTA (Lowest Price is Technically Acceptable).*

*THANK YOU**😊*

*Best regards,*

*Eric Ali*
Sales Team
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tech Service Solutions LLC.
1345 E Chandler Blvd | Building 2, Suite 107-4 | Phoenix, AZ 85048
T: 332.232.2558 | F:212.350.9725
GSA Contract # 47QTCA22D0070
<https://www.gsaelibrary.gsa.gov/ElibMain/contractorInfo.do?contractNumber=47QTCA22D0070&contractorName=TECH+SERVICE+SOLUTIONS+LLC&executeQuery=NO>
[email-masked] | www.tecservicesolutions.com

[image: