Subject: Sale Is On: 8% Off Select Summer Styles
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2025 14:30:33 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[8% OFF SELECT COLLECTIONS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/hiend-accents-summer-collection)

[SHOP HIEND ACCENTS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/hiend-accents-summer-collection)

[SHOP PASEO ROAD >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road-summer-collection?pr-lp)

[Summer’s not over! Stock up and take 8% off on select summer collections—perfect for end-of-season sales and beyond.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/hiend-accents-summer-collection)

[QUILTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/summer-collection-quilts-hea)

[COMFORTERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/summer-collection-comforters-hea)

[DUVET COVERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/summer-collection-duvet-covers-hea)

[BEDSPREADS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/summer-collection-bedspreads-coverlets-hea)

[BED SHEETS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/summer-collection-bed-sheets-hea)

[THROWS & PILLOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/summer-collection-throws-pillows-shams-hea)

[It’s our final—and best sale of the season. Make summer last—order now through August 10.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/hiend-accents-summer-collection)

[SHOP HIEND ACCENTS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/hiend-accents-summer-collection)

[SHOP PASEO ROAD >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road-summer-collection?pr-lp)

[SALE TERMS & CONDITIONS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/hiend-accents-summer-collection)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/digital-catalog)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01K1THYPS8ZPDWARYFEJSPSHP0&r=01K1TPZCABYKG3P4NZ5K4A41JT)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01K1THYPS8ZPDWARYFEJSPSHP0&r=01K1TPZCABYKG3P4NZ5K4A41JT).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038