Subject: INTRODUCING M/S COTONEX PREMIUM HOME TEXTILES FOR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY-24.07.2025
From: "VANISHA-COTONEX,INDIA" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2025 18:54:37 +0530

Dear designerliving ,  

Good day!! 

We hope this message finds you well.

I am Ms. Vanisha, Senior merchandiser at M/s Cotonex, India.

We are reaching out on behalf of Cotonex, located in Karur, India. It is my
pleasure to introduce Mr. Ramesh, our Managing Director, who leads our
company. Since our establishment in 1990. We are a leading manufacturer and
exporter of core / design-based home textile products. our products are
currently exported to the United States, and many other countries across
Europe and Scandinavia. We are committed to establishing long-term and
mutually beneficial partnerships with esteemed companies like yours.  

We specialize in a wide range of high-quality woven fabrics, including solid
and multicolored weaves in various styles such as plain, stripe, checks,
dobby, jacquard, leno, and voile. In addition to our expertise in weaving,
we offer an extensive selection of home textiles, including:

*	Table Linen
*	Kitchen Linen
*	Bed Linen
*	Bath Linen
*	Woven Bag's 
*	Kids Products

All our products are available at competitive prices, ensuring high value
without compromising on quality.

For your reference, we have attached our company profile for your kind
review.

I would like to formally request a new order Inquires for us and we'd love
to explore how we might work together to drive mutual growth.

Thank you for your time and looking forward to your positive response.

 

Thanks & Best Regards

Vanisha 

Senior Merchandiser 

           [email-masked]