Subject: RE: Payment Capture Failed for Designer Living Order D257190CB7
From: Joan Scotto <[email-masked]>
To: Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>, info <[email-masked]>
Cc: Helita Dewitt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2025 14:59:02 -0400

Thanks.. I will delete email

*From:* Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 23, 2025 2:43 PM
*To:* Joan Scotto <[email-masked]>; info <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Helita Dewitt <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Payment Capture Failed for Designer Living Order D257190CB7

Hi Joan –

You don’t really have 2 charges.  The first is the authorization that
actually failed and was declined by your bank.  That will fall off.  It is
not being held by us, but by your bank.  It’s usually about 7 days for it
to fall off.

One of them is the one I did yesterday.  I promise you, we only charged you
once and you will only have one that stays on there.  It’s just weird that
some banks will hold for 1 day and some will hold for like 7-10.  It
varies.  Here is a screenshot showing we only successfully captured one
time (don’t share screenshot because it has our Merchant info):

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301

*From:* Joan Scotto <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 23, 2025 11:36 AM
*To:* info <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Payment Capture Failed for Designer Living Order D257190CB7

I am confused as I have two charges on my credit card for 129.50 now for
designer living.

*From:* info <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 23, 2025 9:55 AM
*To:* Joan Scotto <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Payment Capture Failed for Designer Living Order D257190CB7

Hello Joan-

Thank you for your order with Designer Living.  Unfortunately, your credit
card transaction did not capture the full amount of  *$129.50. * Please log
back into your account and confirm your credit card information such as
the: credit card number, CVV code, expiration date, and billing address; or
please use a different credit card.

If we do not hear from you within the next 48 business hours, this order
will be cancelled, and you will have to place a new order.

If you have already placed a new order, please let us know so we can cancel
this existing order.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Kyle

Designer Living Customer Service

[email-masked]