Subject: Introducing MAIA: There's Something Magical...
From: "Luxe Light and Home" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mark Griffith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2025 18:49:16 +0000

https://www.luxelightandhome.com/

https://www.luxelightandhome.com/

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DMdbZvhKJ23/?utm_source=3Dig_web_copy_link

[Single Glass Pendant](https://www.luxelightandhome.com/collections/maia/pr=
oducts/maia-single-pendant)

[Five Glass Pendant](https://www.luxelightandhome.com/collections/maia/prod=
ucts/maia-five-pendant)

[Nine Glass Pendant](https://www.luxelightandhome.com/collections/maia/prod=
ucts/maia-nine-pendant)

=E2=80=8A

MAIA

MAIA's crackle cristale clear glass orbs are available as a single pendant =
or suspend as a cluster in your desired luxury metal finish. MAIA is offere=
d in multiple standard configurations, as well as custom silhouette and fin=
ish options available.

=E2=80=8A

https://www.luxelightandhome.com/collections/maia

[facebook](https://www.facebook.com/luxelighthome)
[instagram](https://www.instagram.com/luxelighthome/)
[pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/LuxeLightandHome/)

No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-=
lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3DR5k8bH&c=3D01J3NMQAJVPETTWRPN8QK11J=
3Z&k=3D3fe83e38f52871a75ff35c764fb55b0f&m=3D01K0W99QDG4AK63B8RTEPHQF2S&r=3D=
01K0W9VXAWGN168Z6CVR4SMH6V).
Luxe Light and Home 3400 Medford St Los Angeles, California 90065