Subject: RE: Payment Capture Failed for Designer Living Order D257190CB7
From: Joan Scotto <[email-masked]>
To: info <[email-masked]>
Cc: Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2025 14:36:02 -0400

I am confused as I have two charges on my credit card for 129.50 now for
designer living.

*From:* info <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 23, 2025 9:55 AM
*To:* Joan Scotto <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Payment Capture Failed for Designer Living Order D257190CB7

Hello Joan-

Thank you for your order with Designer Living.  Unfortunately, your credit
card transaction did not capture the full amount of  *$129.50**. * Please
log back into your account and confirm your credit card information such as
the: credit card number, CVV code, expiration date, and billing address; or
please use a different credit card.

If we do not hear from you within the next 48 business hours, this order
will be cancelled, and you will have to place a new order.

If you have already placed a new order, please let us know so we can cancel
this existing order.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Kyle

Designer Living Customer Service

[email-masked]