Subject: Replace defective product
From: Lauren Arnold <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2025 11:34:34 -0400

I attempted to reach out via Amazon through customer support but it sent me
to your web page and provided me an email.

I recently purchased one of your blankets (it's too thin to be a blanket
but the color, pattern and look is perfect to be used as a duvet cover) on
Amazon. We bought this for our guest room with the intention to use for
family coming in on the 10th of July. We loved the color and design so we
were excited to see how it worked w the room, we unboxed it and then washed
it. We explicitly followed the instructions per the tag to a T, when it
came out it had threads pulling all over the blanket. It wasnt in just one
spot, it was all over the blanket. Because of this and how badly it was
pulling, we ended up having to use our older set for we had for guests.
Instead of just returning this and sending this back, which wastes both of
our time. I would like to have it replaced in hopes that this was just a
one off defect, as your ratings on Amazon are extremely high. I expect a
seller w such high reviews to take customer service seriously and stand
behind their products. Please let me know if this is possible or if I
should follow through with returning this product and being forced to leave
an honest review with how it performed.

The information is as follows -

Madison Park 100% Egyptian Cotton...
Size: Full/Queen
Color: Blue
Order number # 114-1746008-0895458
Purchased July 5th, Delivered July 8th