Subject: INTRODUCTION OF POOJA INTERNATIONAL
From: "Merchant 9 - Pooja International" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2025 17:48:56 +0530

Hello Sir/Mam

We hope this email finds you well.

It takes immense pleasure to introduce our company Pooja international.

We are Moradabad (India) based manufacturer & exporter of all types of
handicrafts goods having experience of almost 27 years in this trade and are
a reputed name in the field of exporting the lifestyle products all over the
globe.

We have a dedicated team of 90+ professionals looking after the needs of the
client and delivering the products as per their requirement and as per the
norms of the importing country.

Over the years we have increased our material portfolio to all types of
metals, glass, different stones, wood, resin, MOP etc. under which we aim to
blend them together and craft beautiful products for homes & offices.

Attaching here our catalogue which basically shows the type of products we
are doing and apart from the attached catalogue, we also finds ourselves
capable enough to work on the précised developments given by the buyer or to
share the available product range of a particular category required by buyer
and is available with us.

We kindly request you to take out your valuable time to review the
attachments and have your valuable inputs to start and also kindly consider
us for any new or existing opportunities that you may have as we really hope
to be associated with you as a reliable sourcing partner

Narendra Sharma 

(GENERAL MANAGER)

Description: Description: Description: Description:
D-19, Harthala Industrial Estate,
Kanth Road, Moradabad-244001 (INDIA)

Mobile : +91-9012666642

Email Id: [email-masked]