Subject: Update Holiday Closures for Civic Day
From: "Walmart Marketplace Canada" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2025 09:32:09 -0600

Civic Day, is a holiday on August 04, 2025, and most sellers and carriers in Canada will not be operational.

If this applies to you, enter holiday closure dates in the 
https://click.comms.walmart.com/?qs=85a41af58bae879453d5f7261c8cdc3444db623fb6bda344650b31c4eb276fbd7bd889df71703828aad87064ff2e88ff74fef0df47e67a14 
Additional Days Off  calendar in your Shipping Profile to ensure accurate Expected Delivery Dates (EDD).
The Additional Days Off calendar ensures the Expected Ship Date (ESD) excludes non-fulfillment days on all new orders. 

For more details, check out the 
https://click.comms.walmart.com/?qs=85a41af58bae8794d8cb5561adddc5af366be1b86fe3ff551de7aeb798c18f374d301fd66ed641d29090414474127344d38cc4ca80444e5d 
Additional Days off content in Marketplace Learn.
Thanks,

The Walmart Marketplace Canada Team

 

 

Please do not reply to this email; this mailbox is not monitored.

Have a question?  Click here for 
https://click.comms.walmart.com/?qs=85a41af58bae879480d9e770d5d1bc9fcb764cd201ebe158ef0afaabe12ab97ec70ef4d99e3a16d5a58e90bd04368a905742722868e7e587 
Marketplace Learn .