Subject: Drive More Sales with Extra Savings in Seller Center.
From: "Walmart Marketplace Canada" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2025 13:23:59 -0600

You can now set up Extra Savings promotions directly in Seller Center. This new feature helps increase visibility and improve conversion with customizable discount options. You can access this under the Price tab within the 
https://click.comms.walmart.com/?qs=f961d08bd8b6c065379c9854b6adba1bfb3dcfbcb283d1670ece5aeb582b5dcd12ec3f227d718e33bb3cfcf422770ec68808dbc3404bd1e6 
Discounts section  in Seller Center.

Here&rsquo;s what you can do: 

	- 
Launch discounts and coupon-style offers 

	- 
Customize promotion details to match your goal 

	- 
Track and manage all active offers 

For more details, refer to the 
https://click.comms.walmart.com/?qs=f961d08bd8b6c065f9d9ab4d95faaf1ca27b61f637f8b06a7f941e188e3a51c7fd4aa398c406188d1053e4633e57984b5588f16ee1976638 
Extra Savings feature  guide in Marketplace Learn. 

Thanks,
The Walmart Marketplace Canada Team 

 

 

Please do not reply to this email; this mailbox is not monitored.
Have a question?  Click here for
https://click.comms.walmart.com/?qs=f961d08bd8b6c06536922ee17e0a53dd4e65b2962084a5a71eb3cba25c18791b0ceeb9ff040b0be94ba23c5d1b22b9bee4ddf79a0fe8363f 
Marketplace Learn .