Subject: Explore New Growth Opportunities with Temu US
From: [email-masked]
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2025 16:46:16 +0000

Hi,

I hope you're doing well!

I'm reaching out with Temu from the US Premium Brand/Seller
Acquisition team.

We've noticed your online store increasing category dominance
on other marketplaces and wanted to explore potential
opportunities to scale this further.

Late last year, we launched the US local brand development
on Temu US that did over $70 Billion sales in 2024, and it's now
available in 14 additional markets worldwide. This transition
from cross-border to local brands and sellers fulfillment has
allowed us to expand into all categories with untapped potential
to help you scale your sales channel to the next level.

What sets us apart?

* Zero Fees: No referral fees or cost to start selling. Let you
stay competitive with pricing.

* Massive Reach: Over 280 million monthly active shopper in the
US alone with over 800 million monthly visit for your product
exposure.

* Dedicated Team Support: Temu team will be your dedicated
account support for day to day.

* Premium Brand Program: With the premium brand invitation, you
will get featured brand advertising campaigns to kick off your
sales @ Temu.

* Early Adaptors: Allow you to establish your brands and
products early with almost no competition.

As the #1 Shopping App in the APP store within the US, Temu
offers unparalleled visibility and reach. I'd love to connect and
discuss how we can leverage this to boost your sales.

**Sign up now and click the Special Premium Seller Invitation
link 
( https://seller.temu.com/registration.html?merchant_exclusive_invitation_code=2441d59803bde306 )
 to start with no cost and a dedicated team will guide you
through the process.

I can schedule an introduction call with your availability
(schedule below) and I look forward to your response.

Click here to Schedule an Introduction Call with Ray @ Temu 
( https://calendly.com/ray-chung-temu/30min )

Thanks!

---------------------------------

Best Regards,

Ray Chung

Sr. Business Development Manager

Temu US

626-203-9939 (Text)