Subject: Last Call: Up to 30% Off Ends Today
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2025 14:46:20 +0000

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[FEW HOURLS LEFT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/hiend-accents-summer-warehouse-sale)

[UP TO 30% OFF | SHOP THE SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/hiend-accents-summer-warehouse-sale)

[ Making Their Last Apperance](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/hiend-accents-summer-warehouse-sale)

[Wilshire Comforter Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/wilshire-comforter-set)

[Hera Washed Linen Flange Duvet Cover](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/hera-washed-linen-flange-duvet-cover-super-queen-navy)

[Toluca Canvas Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/toluca-canvas-bedding-set)

[Arctic Bear Oversized Throw Blanket](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/oversized-arctic-bear-faux-fur-throw-blanket)

[350TC Embroidery Scroll Sheet Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/350tc-embroidery-scroll-sheet-set-closeout)

[Belmont Comforter Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/belmont-comforter-set)

[SHOP HIEND ACCENTS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/hiend-accents-summer-warehouse-sale)

[SHOP PASEO ROAD >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/paseo-road-summer-warehouse-sale?pr-lp)

[Discounts apply to closeout items only. Additional discounts are available for bulk purchases.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/paseo-road-summer-warehouse-sale?pr-lp)

[Email [email-masked] for larger-volume pricing.](mailto: [email-masked])

[SALE TERMS & CONDITIONS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/hiend-accents-summer-warehouse-sale)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JYE4679VT9DW88MTNC39PDZ5&r=01JYEK3Z45K45R8D67SCGA7169)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JYE4679VT9DW88MTNC39PDZ5&r=01JYEK3Z45K45R8D67SCGA7169).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038