Subject: Problem with Amazon Order 112-1269706-9061805
From: "Richard Chrzanowski" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2025 17:27:55 -0400

Hi, 

I purchased window curtain set of 2 to match your bed comforter set I also
bought. Amazon Order # 112-1269706-9061805 (this order also includes a rod
which wasn't purchased from you). 

Unfortunately, curtains are not 84" long on entire length. They are 84" in
the middle but what you measure to the outside edges, they get shorter and
at the edge they are approx. 83". See enclosed picture where the middle is
hanging on the floor and edges are hanging approx. 1/8" from the floor. You
can also notice that right end is even shorter than left one. There is
approx. 1" difference between middle and each end side (see first 6
pictures). I placed white lines to clearly demonstrate the length issue. 

My idea was to install them hanging approx. 1/8" from the floor and get an
effect like on the first picture on Amazon (see last enclosed image). That
is not possible. Therefore, I need them to be replaced with correctly size
curtains or I will return them. 

I hope comforter set doesn't come with any issues. 

Kind Regards,

Richard Chrzanowski 

Project Director

Address: 101 Precision Dr.
Shirley, NY 11967

Cell: 1 (917) 648-0613

Web: http://en.whtbglass.com/