Subject: UP TO 30% OFF: Bestselling Summer Picks
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2025 14:46:47 +0000

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[SHOP THE SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/hiend-accents-summer-warehouse-sale)

[SHOP TOP SELLERS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/hiend-accents-summer-warehouse-sale)

[Linen Cotton Diamond Quilt](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/linen-cotton-diamond-quilt-full-queen-3-colors)

[Fleur De Lis Reversible Quilt Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/fleur-de-lis-quilt-set)

[Gramercy Jacobean Floral Aqua Comforter Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/gramercy-4-pc-aqua-comforter-set-floral-print)

[Patchwork Prairie Reversible Quilt Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/patchwork-prairie-reversible-quilt-set?view=paseoroad)

[SHOP THE SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/hiend-accents-summer-warehouse-sale)

[SALE TERMS & CONDITIONS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/hiend-accents-summer-warehouse-sale)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JY15582TRZE4J832N0GWEJGS&r=01JY1Q4M57H9S8T470V7NVMCA2)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JY15582TRZE4J832N0GWEJGS&r=01JY1Q4M57H9S8T470V7NVMCA2).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038