Subject: Bath rugs
From: Jill Davis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2025 16:46:22 -0400

Hi there,

I bought the bathtubs seen in the attached photo in April after moving to a
new home.

After 2 weeks of putting them on my bathroom floor, I decided to wash them
and followed instructions on the attached tag.

The rugs started to disintegrate in the washing machine and even further in
the dryer on low heat. If you zoom into the closet up photo of the rug in
the dryer, you can see that the small pieces of the rug clogged up the
dryer vent. I had to vacuum them out. When I took the rug out of the dryer
I didn’t complete the drying cycle), the tiny cotton pieces went all of the
floor and it was a big mess to clean up.

I ordered the rugs from Wayfair and after speaking to them, they said I
should reach out to you, since you’re the manufacturer.

Is there anything that can be done at this point or am I out over $100 ?

*Order #4267255092
<https://www.wayfair.com/session/secure/account/order_search.php?csnid=07C288AE-23CA-452E-8BFE-F78CB65DD7AB&_emr=f59422e2-741e-4116-a1dc-20b6222a3069&wfcs=cs2&_eml=01562f63-b56d-424e-bacb-94ab4b9235e0&refid=EML_94787&source=graymatter&treatmentGuid=ba87d734-daa0-46df-894e-00349d4e1d48>*

*Thank you,*

Jill Davis

336-269-5455

Sent from Gmail Mobile