Subject: **IMPORTANT UPDATE: New Contact Emails for Incredible Dwellings & Beyond
From: Incredible Dwellings <[email-masked]>
To: Incredible Dwellings <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2025 11:51:39 -0600

Good afternoon,

We’re reaching out to inform you of an important update to our contact
information. Please review the details below and update your records
accordingly.

*Effective July 1st*, all email communication with the Incredible Dwellings
& Beyond team should be directed to the appropriate address listed below:

   -

   *Staging inquiries:* [email-masked]*
   -

   *Interior design inquiries:* [email-masked]*
   -

   *General inquiries, billing, and account questions:*
   [email-masked]*

   -

   *Furniture Selection & Retail:* [email-masked]*

You may also reach us by *call or text at (801) 879-5387*.

If you have any questions or need assistance updating your contact list,
don’t hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your continued partnership and
look forward to staying connected!

Warmly,
The Incredible Dwellings & Beyond Team

-- 
  <https://incredibledwelling.com/>
*1676 South 700 West SLC, UT. *
*Office | 801-879-5387*

*We welcome your review <https://g.page/r/CdEHGDuky5QMEAI/review>*