Subject: Stock the Season’s Softest Layers
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2025 15:12:24 +0000

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[SHOP THE SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/hiend-accents-summer-warehouse-sale)

[Stock the Season’s Softest Layers](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/hiend-accents-summer-warehouse-sale)

[SHOP HIEND ACCENTS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/hiend-accents-summer-warehouse-sale)

[SHOP PASEO ROAD >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/paseo-road-summer-warehouse-sale)

[Bedspreads & Coverlets](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedspreads-coverlets-hea)

[Stonewashed Cotton Waffle Weave Coverlet](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stonewashed-cotton-waffle-weave-coverlet)

[Stonewashed Cotton Canvas Coverlet](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stonewashed-cotton-canvas-coverlet)

[Anna Diamond Quilted Coverlet](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/anna-diamond-quilted-coverlet)

[SHOP BEDSPREADS & COVERLETS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedspreads-coverlets-hea)

[Bed Sheets](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/hiend-accents-summer-warehouse-sale-bedding-essentials)

[350TC Border Embroidery Sheet Set in Gray](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/350tc-border-embroidery-sheet-set-closeout)

[350TC Flange Design Sheet Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/350tc-flange-design-sheet-set-closeout)

[Sateen Stripe Sheet Set, Beige](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/ss3500-beige-sheet-set)

[SHOP BED SHEETS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/hiend-accents-summer-warehouse-sale-bedding-essentials)

[Throws & Pillows](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/hiend-accents-summer-warehouse-sale-throws-pillows)

[Stonewashed Cotton Gauze Pillow Sham](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stonewashed-cotton-gauze-pillow-sham)

[Nordic Cable Knit Fur Throw Blanket](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/nordic-cable-knit-mongolian-fur-throw-blanket-50-x-80)

[Prescott Stripe Pillow Sham](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/prescott-striped-cottage-style-pillow-sham-3-colors-pair)

[SHOP THROWS & PILLOWS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/hiend-accents-summer-warehouse-sale-throws-pillows)

[SHOP THE SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/hiend-accents-summer-warehouse-sale)

[SALE TERMS & CONDITIONS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/hiend-accents-summer-warehouse-sale)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JXWK688CDNSN0SP80YSVN0X7&r=01JXWMRHDRTT8KXM9HW80S3A8K)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JXWK688CDNSN0SP80YSVN0X7&r=01JXWMRHDRTT8KXM9HW80S3A8K).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038