Subject: Invitation to join I will be go where you come JSdT4DWqPKWI6i5
From: Google Groups <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2025 00:46:39 -0700

Hi [email-masked],
[email-masked] invited you to join the I will be go  
where you come  JSdT4DWqPKWI6i5 group.
https://groups.google.com/a/smantinambung.sch.id/d/forum/fvf8vdaqphi7lajmxcis

Google Groups allows you to create and participate in online forums and
email-based groups with a rich community experience. You can also use
your Group to share documents, pictures, calendars, invitations, and other  
resources.

Accept this invitation at:  
https://groups.google.com/a/smantinambung.sch.id/forum/subscribe?token=AHZ7KVOIbmdTQcYwkwURNirTajyw29iz9VVmfYShk9Qr_xDF89NmbrTRc2VhJT0_78RprElCqM8CftrLuwJ6GCFiIhjzOa5dLA
If you do not wish to be a member of this group or believe this group may  
contain spam:
* You can report this group for abuse at  
https://groups.google.com/a/smantinambung.sch.id/d/abuse/AJmrmCugq4FTaveBd6UBIX0pxFTOblrg9UQqCpTJWRhUvsnMEBHAuE1riC3c0sGBS2Xe7OF8Cv_AS5MSKjAqbh8a_MA8Hg-WzHHg6KPeo1evgkX4t80uaap0moJg30tyFUlTl4IwUwRg
* You can opt out of all future Google Groups activity at  
https://groups.google.com/a/smantinambung.sch.id/d/optout

Visit Google Groups Help Center at  
https://support.google.com/groups/answer/46601?hl=en.