Subject: I need assistance PLEASE !
From: Kathy Zecchino <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2025 11:12:39 -0400

I left several messages as well as was on the phone for about 10 minutes
until it auto drops. I placed an order through amazon for a bed set. Once I
had the bed completely made and was doing the final step of adding the
pillow shams it was apparent there were two different shams sent.
I did not feel like stripping the bed as I had already tossed the previous
set since I loved this print.
All I am asking for is the matching sham, which is the one on the left in
the attached picture.

<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=cad1c17d4f&attid=0.2&permmsgid=msg-a:r5164798649520747352&th=1975a59d5f6cc0b7&view=att&disp=safe&realattid=E7A8AFAA-A75D-47CA-9A0C-FC5DA69C0806&zw>[image:
IMG_0321.jpg]

Delivered May 28
Package was left in a secure location
[image: Madison Park Essentials Queen Comforter Set, Bed in a Bag Queen,
Watercolor Print Coastal Comforter & Chambray Cotton Sheet Set, All Season
Bedding Set, Saben, Aqua Queen (90 in x 90 in) 9 Piece]
<https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07634P51D?ref_=ppx_hzod_image_dt_b_fed_asin_title_0_0>
Madison Park Essentials Queen Comforter Set, Bed in a Bag Queen, Watercolor
Print Coastal Comforter & Chambray Cotton Sheet Set, All Season Bedding
Set, Saben, Aqua Queen (90 in x 90 in) 9 Piece
<https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07634P51D?ref_=ppx_hzod_title_dt_b_fed_asin_title_0_0>
Sold by: Amazon.com
Supplied by: Other
Return or replace items: Eligible through June 27, 2025
$87.32$87.32
Thank you Kathy Zecchino
973-756-6059