Subject: Fwd: product information
From: Jenny Haddad <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2025 14:39:38 -0400

Good afternoon,

I have attached the email with the part number and item that I purchased
through Wayfair. I contacted them because this part number is broken on my
piece. I would like to replace the part if possible. Could you please send
me, any information that could help? Currently the issue is one of the
receiving holes at the end of this support bar has the threads worn out. I
would love a fix for this but if I have to replace the part I will. I
really don't want to have to replace the whole bench.

Thank you so much for your time and help with this issue.

Jenny Haddad

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Deborah Bergfeld <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jun 4, 2025, 2:22 PM
Subject: product information
To: <[email-masked]>

Supplier: Supplier Details

Supplier: JLA Home GA 31407 - SV3
<https://admin.wayfair.com/supplier/addedit.php?origsuid=10983>
Website: www.designerliving.com  <http://www.designerliving.com/>Website:
www.designerliving.com  <http://www.designerliving.com/>--
<https://www.wayfair.com/furniture/pdp/kendig-wood-dining-bench-w004249510.html>
Kendig Wood Dining Bench
By:

JLA Home GA 31407 - SV3

SKU: JLZF1062
<https://www.wayfair.com/furniture/pdp/kendig-wood-dining-bench-w004249510.html>

Item #: 6319311075

Part #: X115350621

Quantity: 1

Color: Natural
*Deborah Bergfeld*
Service Associate
Virtual