Subject: Memorial Day Exclusive – Up to 60% Off, No Exceptions!
From: Cadance <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2025 15:59:58 +0000
List-Id: 73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abcmc list <73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc.688029.list-id.mcsv.net>

To view the images, simply click 'Allow' or 'Download'.
https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday

Dear  Manager,

** 🌟 Memorial Moments, Handcrafted Forever
------------------------------------------------------------

This Memorial Day, we pause to reflect — not in silence, but in beauty. In honor of those who served, we celebrate the spirit of home, heritage, and the hands that shape meaningful things. Enjoy our heartfelt tribute in the form of timeless craftsmanship:
* EXTRA 10% OFF every item - UPTO 60% in total saving
* Valid May 24th–27th
* No code needed

Let this be a weekend of remembering through pieces that last. Create warmth, share legacy, and bring history into your home.
Explore the Collection! (https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday)

WORLD-FAMOUS AMERICAN ICONS

Celebrate the legends of the road and sky—each model captures the spirit of American innovation, freedom, and timeless design.
https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj092-1940s-us-twinengine-fighter-plane?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday

1940s U.S. Twin-Engine

$75.45

$51.9
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj092-1940s-us-twinengine-fighter-plane?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj009-1960s-us-attack-helicopter-146?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday

1960s U.S. Attack Helicopter 1:46

$68.47

$52.4
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj009-1960s-us-attack-helicopter-146?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj003-1943-grey-mustang-p51-140?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday

1943 Grey Mustang P51 1:40

$78.04

$59.7
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj003-1943-grey-mustang-p51-140?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj079-1933-checker-model-t-taxi-cab?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday

1933 T Taxi Cab

$95.73

$77.54
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj079-1933-checker-model-t-taxi-cab?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj104-1945-willys-cj2a-overland-open-frame-jeep-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday

1945 Willys CJ-2A Overland

$71.29

$32.1
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj104-1945-willys-cj2a-overland-open-frame-jeep-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj081-1924-rose-f-car-model-t?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday

1924 Rose F Car Model

$91.64

$74.23
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj081-1924-rose-f-car-model-t?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday)
Aircraft and Car Models Collection (https://omhusa.com/collection/aviation-airplane-models?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday)

WORLD-FAMOUS ICONIC SHIPS

Icons of the golden age of maritime travel—each model honors their legacy and

the spirit of exploration.
https://omhusa.com/catalog/y025-enterprises-sm-sailboat-model-america-cup?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday

Enterprises Sm Sailboat

$176.04

$158.44
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/y025-enterprises-sm-sailboat-model-america-cup?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/y018-endeavour-40-inch-sailboat-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday

Endeavour 40 Inch

$299.84

$269.9
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/y018-endeavour-40-inch-sailboat-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/y004-atlantic-yacht-sailboat-model-schooner?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday

Atlantic Yacht Sailboat

$287.06

$258.35
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/y004-atlantic-yacht-sailboat-model-schooner?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t209-us-coast-guard-eagle-ee-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday

US. Coast Guard Eagle

$872.9

$707.05
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t209-us-coast-guard-eagle-ee-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t097-uss-constitution-medium-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday

USS Constitution Medium

$719.21

$582.6
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t097-uss-constitution-medium-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/c046-edmund-fitzgerald-large-cruiseship-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday

Edmund Fitzgerald

$1,076.2

$968.5
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/c046-edmund-fitzgerald-large-cruiseship-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/b200-css-virginia-war-ship-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday

CSS VIRGINIA

$556.4

$450.7
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/b200-css-virginia-war-ship-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/b199-uss-monitor-civil-war-ship-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday

USS MONITOR

$556.4

$383.1
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/b199-uss-monitor-civil-war-ship-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday)
Bring the Ocean's Legacy Home! (https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday)

Our BIGGEST SALE Items – Only for 4 Days!
https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj046-titanic-3d-painting?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday

Titanic 3D Painting

$386.7

$243.6
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj046-titanic-3d-painting?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj070-1957-harleydavidson-sportster?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday

1957 Harley Davidson

$99.23

$62.5
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj070-1957-harleydavidson-sportster?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/ah002-anne-home-xshape-bar-cart?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday

Anne Home - X-Shape Bar Cart

$223.7

$100.7
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/ah002-anne-home-xshape-bar-cart?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/ab003-anne-home-white-pillow-blue-star?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday

Anne Home - White Pillow Blue Star

$39.35

$17.7
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/ab003-anne-home-white-pillow-blue-star?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday)

Coast Guard Collection + Exclusive May Promotions

The starting price is $2,700, and the details can be fully customized to your preferences
https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm277-uscgc-dauntless-wmec624-36-inches-l-ship-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday

USCGC Dauntless WMEC-624
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm277-uscgc-dauntless-wmec624-36-inches-l-ship-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm284-uscgc-capstan-wytl65601-36-inches-l-ship-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday

USCGC Capstan (WYTL-65601)
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm284-uscgc-capstan-wytl65601-36-inches-l-ship-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm148-uscgc-mohawk-wmec913-30-inches-l-ship-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday

USCGC Mohawk WMEC
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm148-uscgc-mohawk-wmec913-30-inches-l-ship-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm153-uscgc-confidence-wmec619-30-inches-l-ship-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday

USCGC Confidence
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm153-uscgc-confidence-wmec619-30-inches-l-ship-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm139-uscgc-harriet-lane-wmec903-30-inches-l-ship-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday

USCGC Harriet Lane
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm139-uscgc-harriet-lane-wmec903-30-inches-l-ship-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday)

WHY CHOOSE US!

🎯 What Makes These Models Stand Out?
✔ Authenticity & Detail – Every model is a tribute to maritime history
✔ Premium Materials – Red Cedar, Teak, Fiberglass, US Epoxy
✔ Hassle-Free Shopping – 31-day return, free shipping within US (for Alaska & Hawaii we will only charge for a small fee), free VAT/Duties for US, Europe and Canada.
✔ Exceptional Support – 24/7 customer service to assist with any inquiries

Contact us: [email-masked]

Hotline: (909) 276-7507

Follow us on Social Media
https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday
https://www.facebook.com/OmhUsa
https://www.instagram.com/old.modern.handicrafts/
https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_memorialday&utm_campaign=consumers_memorialday

View email in browser (https://mailchi.mp/omhusa.com/national-maritime-day-5819000?e=8d1f6bd233)
OMHUSA . 1500 S Milliken Ave, Unit G . Ontario, California, California 91761 . USA
update your preferences (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=f665dc3b1c&e=8d1f6bd233&c=946c11e9bb) or unsubscribe (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=f665dc3b1c&t=b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=946c11e9bb)