Subject: Up to 12% Off Kitchen & Bath Must-Haves
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2025 14:43:15 +0000

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[SHOP THE SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[STOCK UP NOW >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining-pr?pr-lp)

[Set the Table & Kitchen in Style](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining-pr?pr-lp)

[DINNERWARE & SERVEWARE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/all-dinnerware-pr?pr-lp)

[DINING & TABLE ACCESSORIES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/all-dining-table-accessories-pr?pr-lp)

[Elevate Everyday Moments](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bath-pr?pr-lp)

[BATHROOM SETS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/all-bathroom-sets-pr?pr-lp)

[BATH LINENS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bath-linens-pr?pr-lp)

[BATH ACCESSORIES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bath-accessories-pr?pr-lp)

[SHOP THE SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/digital-catalog)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JVW6C3JZJ361H5DDD05A45HQ&r=01JVW75EDKK9F761MKV2S97GZY)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JVW6C3JZJ361H5DDD05A45HQ&r=01JVW75EDKK9F761MKV2S97GZY).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038