Subject: Home Textiles from INDIA - ITI - BED LINENS COLLECTIONS - pls pass this mail to PURCHASE dept
From: "INDIAN TEXTILE INNOVATION" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2025 15:30:34 +0530

INDIAN TEXTILE INNOVATION        

Manufacturers & Exporters of Hometextiles

 

 

Dtd : 22nd  May   2025

KIND ATTN:  The Purchasing Manager ( Home Textiles ),

Dear  Sir / Mam,

We are pleased to introduced ourselves as a Manufacturer Exporters of all
type of  Home Textile products like Tablelinen, Kitchenlinen , Living room
linen & Bedlinen from India.

Please visit our website for our product collections  -
<http://www.indiantextileinnovation.com> www.indiantextileinnovation.com 

Here are the products that we are dealing.

Tablelinen - Tablecloth, Placemat, Napkins, Runners etc

Kitchenlinen - Kitchentowel, Apron, Potholder, Mitten, Double oven glove ,
BAGS  etc..

Bedlinen - Duvet cover, Bedsheets, Cushions, Pillowcases, Bedspreads etc

Living Room - Curtains, Cushions, Floor Cushions etc..

Here we have enclosed some of our products sample collections for your idea.
Kindly check and give your valuable comments & enquiries.

We are always ready to fulfill your requirements and provide our very best
Quality service & Products with competitive prices in timely delivery.

Looking forward to hear from you with inquiries & business opportunity very
hopefully!!!

 

Thanks and Best Regards

MANOHARAN  - Managing Director

INDIAN TEXTILE INNOVATION

# 22 A , Kulathupalayam Road ,

Puthu Kulathupalayam , Vengamedu ,

Karur - 639006 , INDIA.

Tel     :  0091 4324 220220
Mob : 0091-9843420274

E-mail :   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  

URL     :  <http://www.indiantextileinnovation.com/>
www.indiantextileinnovation.com

   

Description: Description: Description: SADescription: Description:
Description: cid:[email-masked]: Description:
Description: cid:[email-masked]: Description:
Description: GRS - CopyDescription: Description: Description: ce logo