Subject: 20% Off This Week Only
From: "The Painted Paper" <[email-masked]>
To: "LISA LAI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2025 23:04:43 +0000

https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper
[Shop All](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/shop-all-wallpaper)
[Shop by Color](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-color)
[Shop by Style](https://paintedpaper.com/pages/shop-by-style)

https://paintedpaper.com/

[SHOP ALL](https://paintedpaper.com/collections/best-sellers-2)

[Image of Cressida Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/cress=
ida-wallpaper)

[Cressida Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/cressida-wallp=
aper)

[Image of Mattie Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/mattie)

[Mattie Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/mattie)

[Image of Nellie Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/nellie-=
wallpaper)

[Nellie Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/nellie-wallpaper=
)

[Image of Elijah Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/elijah-=
wallpaper)

[Elijah Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/elijah-wallpaper=
)

[Image of Trish Woodland Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products=
/trish-woodland-wallpaper)

[Trish Woodland Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/trish-wo=
odland-wallpaper)

[Image of Evangeline Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/abb=
y-wallpaper-copy-1)

[Evangeline Wallpaper](https://1bddd3-3.myshopify.com/products/abby-wallpap=
er-copy-1)

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=3D61554042305657)
[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/paintedpapery/)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/paintedpapery/)

The Painted Paper
=C2=A9 2025 | All rights reserved.
[Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3D=
V594sk&c=3D01JSCM5G5Q48THZT1R2AJZ8WJT&k=3D17cd41963a0134c9045a01156c5bc422&=
m=3D01JVNC3DGDDY6FHTV7XPZ6RBJ2&r=3D01JVNCDVQ15DW08Z975RSV9XDD).